Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December Color Challenge



OK ladies! Here is my third challenge!

Come up with a card or layout using these colors (Cranberry, New England Ivy, Olive, Sorbet) by December 27th, and I will give you something from my stash. You can gain inspiration from pages 34 & 35 in the current idea book. If you purchase anything from pages 32-35 to complete this challenge I will give you a 10% discount. If you need to order anything for this challenge let me know.

All you have to do is take a picture of your project, and send it to me through email at stephanieksmith78@yahoo.com. The winner will be chosen on December 31st by me and my wonderful downline, Cyndi.

The winner will then receive the prize and bragging rights as I will display the winning project on my blog.

No comments: