Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pulling Into The Station - Food Stop

Welcome to the first post on blogs I love. This weeks addition is all about some food blogs I love visiting.

This first one is all about cupcakes. For the last year or so I have been really crazy about cupcakes. This site features cupcakes from bakers all over the country. You can't help but smile when you see all the cupcake goodness. Please go to Cupcakes Take the Cake.



This next one is all about the mistakes and hilarity that happens when bakeries try to design cakes. Please go to Cake Wrecks.



I love this one. It's all about creative desserts, but mostly cake pops. Bakerella has been on a book signing tour, and she was even in Dallas. I just wish I could have gone. Please go to Bakerella.



That is all for now. Hope you enjoy viewing some new blogs.

No comments: