Friday, April 29, 2011

Pulling Into The Station - Some of My Frequent Stops

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. With the holiday and then having a sty that made my eye swell shut, I really didn't feel like getting on the computer.

I thought I would share with you some of the sites that I frequent on a regular basis.

The first stop is a place with a 12 step program. I have to say the progam isn't working too well. Please visit Craftaholics Anonymous.


Look at these cute and simple burb clothes she made.


Our second stop is a place with a homemade vibe. Please visit Homemade By Jill.


Isn't this playhouse she made adorable. My kids would love this.


Our last visit is to a place where the more you make, the more you love. Please visit Make It and Love It.


I would love to make a skirt like this one.


Hope you enjoyed the stops.

No comments: