Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July Fun

For 4th of July, I usually like to get us all patriotic shirts to wear. This year I decided to design my own.

I got a tulip tie dye kit, and made red, white and blue tie dyed shirts for all of us.


I found my kit at Wal-Mart, but I am sure you could probably find it at craft stores as well.


Just follow the directions in the kit, and your shirts will turn out great. There are several other pattern options in the direction sheet besides the two I choice to try.

I also baked a flag cake. I got the idea from I Am Baker.

Here is her flag cake:


and here is mine:


Hope everyone had a great 4th.

1 comment:

Crafty Sisters said...

Your cake turned out great too Stephanie! Thanks for letting me know about it. Weren't they so fun to make? I loved seeing everyone's reaction. Thanks for stopping by!

Candace