Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pulling Into The Station - Cake Stop

I love to make cakes for my kiddos for their birthdays so when I see a blog that has great cakes I have to let out a little squeal. Here are a few that I have found.

I just found this blog the other day, but she has some amazing cakes. She does a lot of fondant work. I haven't ventured into the land of fondant yet, but I would like to give it a try someday. Please visit I'm Topsy Turvy.



The next blog has some pretty amazing cakes as well. Too bad I don't live anywhere near winnipeg. I could probably learn a lot. Please visit Cake-ology.



This next blog is amazing when it comes to cakes. Usually she ices them pretty simply, but it's what's inside the cake that is amazing. Please visit I Am Baker.



If you have any cake blogs that you would like to share please leave me a comment.

No comments: