Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pulling Into The Station - Men Stop

I see I got your attention on that one. I am going to do things a little different this week. We are having the Pulling Into The Station before my craft post because, well, I need to finish something up first. As you may have guest from the title, I am featuring blogs that were created by guys today. I only have two blogs I am going to feature today, but if you have any more in your list of favorites please let me know.

First stop is a place where kids get to play with fun and whimsical trinkets made by their dad. Please visit Made By Joel.


Just look at this fun stackable flower toy made out of wood.


Our next stop is a place where fabric and thread fly. Please visit I'm Just a Guy Who Quilts.


Just look at this pattern he was recently working on. I would love to see the finished quilt.


Hope you enjoyed your Men Stops. Sorry I didn't have any real eye candy. Though, there was definitely some crafty eye candy.

1 comment:

Dawnmarie said...

A man who quilts. While there is not reason that he should not, I guess the thought just did not occur to me. Neat.