Thursday, October 9, 2008

Color Challenge




Saw something similar on a blog, and I wanted to try it out with our Close to My Heart colors.

Come up with a card or layout using these colors (chocolate, juniper, sorbet, tulip) by October 25th, and I will give you something from my stash. You can gain inspiration from pages 18 & 19 in the current idea book. Probably a small stamp set or a Connection Club item that has been featured on the back of previous idea books. Prizes might become bigger if this seems to be of interest.

All you have to do is take a picture of your project, and post it. The winner will be chosen on October 31st by me and my wonderful downline Cyndi, if she is willing to be a judge.

The winner will then receive the prize and bragging rights as I will display the winning project here.

No comments: