Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cupcakes with 0 Calories

Hello All!

I made a really cute project for a baby shower that I went to on Saturday. I made cupcakes out of onesies that you can get at Target or Wal-Mart. I took a cake board, and covered it in Close To My Heart paper, and then I trimmed the edge and white ric-rac also from CTMH. I put the 'cupcakes' in Wilton cupcake cups, and taped them to the board. I then added die cuts from Creative Memories. as the center of each cupcake. I placed a bottle in the center of the board, and designed a tag to with it. The paper pieced cupcake from the tag is from one of the Christmas stamp sets from CTMH. I used CTMH and Creative Memories paper for the cupcake, and tied it to the bottle using blue ric-rac that I had in my stash. Hope you like it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cute! I love that idea and might steal it one day..
Thanks for participating in our first blog hop over at STP! It is such a fun way to get to know the team better and meet new people. We appreciate you hopping along with us! Love, Jess

Universal City Sandblasting said...

Very thooughtful blog