Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pulling Into The Station - Wedding Stop

Ok! It's that time again. We need a littl pit stop. This week we will be stopping at some places that are simply gorgeous. I am not getting married. In fact, I have been married for a good little while. We are going on our 9th year. Pretty impressive if I do say so myself. I thought there might be a few of you out there who are tying the knot soon. Also, I like going to these sights for party inspiration. So, without further ado, let's make the first stop.

This first stop is simply divine. Have a look around, and stop at Divine Party Concepts.


Just look at this table setting that they showcased on their blog recently. I love the ribbons and all the shades of green.


Next stop is full of style and grace. Please visit With Style & Grace.


I thought this idea looked fun. Take a look at this rice krispie treat bar. Each guest had several choices to dress up their rice krispie treat.


Last on our stop today is a place full of wedding inspiration. Please visit Luna & Chloe's Weddings.


Just look at these invitations and save the date cards that they featured on their blog.


Hope you enjoyed the stops today.

3 comments:

With Style and Grace said...

Thank you so much for the lovely feature!!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

Stephanie...thank you so much for the wonderful feature!!!

Kallee Anne said...

OH, I love the table setting. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog.