Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pulling Into The Station - JKL Stop

Wow! It's been a while since I did a Pulling Into The Station. Let me see if I remember how I have been doing these. HA! I decided to continue with the alphabet travels we have been doing. So, our next stop is J. Be sure and find the joy in baking by visiting Joy The Baker.
Just look at this Pear and Cranberry Crumble she made. I had to wipe to drool off the screen because it looks so good.
Our next stop is K. Design and be Crafty with KojoDesigns.
Take a look at this cute advent calendar that she made for next to nothing.
Our final stop is L. Find a nice shady spot under the lemon tree and create something with Lemon Tree Creations.
Take a look at this turkey onesie. Isn't it just darling?
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed all the stops today.

1 comment:

Jenn Erickson said...

Stephanie, such wonderful features and inspirations!

Thank you so much for visiting me at Rook No. 17 and for enjoying my cake gallery. I'd be happy to share any tips, pointers or anything else you'd like to learn.

Warmest wishes,
Jenn/Rook No. 17