Friday, December 15, 2017

One for the Books

I have done several cakes based on books that the birthday boy/girl have liked.

One of those cakes was based off the Warriors series on cat clans.  It was for my niece.  I can't remember the flavor of this particular cake, but it was covered in marshmallow fondant and colored with food gel to recreate the book cover.  My niece loved it, so that's what matters.



Another one that I did was for my son who was all into the Percy Jackson book series at the time.

This is a round blue velvet cake decorated with crusting buttercream to represent the three head Gods, Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon.




Hope you liked them.  Come back for more later.


2 comments:

Laxman S said...

Excellent and thoughtful end to your blogging I followed your blog with great interest. Thanks for all of the information and entertainment!

Sathya said...

Interesting information and attractive.This blog is really rocking... Yes, the post is very interesting and I really like it.
We are the best bet for LED TV online shopping. With us you can buy LED TV online at leading offer prices.